To allow you to choose how to view the articles, we have prepared them in two formats.
The first format allows you to view the articles online as web pages. The second format (rich text format) allows you to download and
save the articles to your computer and then view them with your own word processor.
1. Michael Berman (1951 – 2013)
Mojca Belak, Slovenia
2. Making EFL Conversation Count: A Practical Discussion
Hsiang-Ni Lee, Taiwan
3. On Communication
Danny Singh, UK
4. Feedback at the Core of a Language Class: When It Works Best
Reza Norouzian, Iran
5. Can MI Theory Support Instruction and Assessment in the ESOL Classroom?
Paula Giuliani, Italy
6. Integrated Skills - Reading and Writing, a Humanistic Perspective and Not Only
Consuela Popa, Romania
7. Learning by Writing
Nasy Inthisone Pfanner, Austria
8. The Role of Culture in EFL Curriculum Design
Renaud J. Davies, Japan
9. How to Wreck a Syllabus in Three Easy Steps
Feride Hekimgil, Turkey
10. Non-native English Speaking Teachers in the Field of English Language Teaching: A Korean EFL teacher’s Perspective
Seong Man Park, Canada