To allow you to choose how to view the articles, we have prepared them in two formats.
The first format allows you to view the articles online as web pages. The second format (rich text format) allows you to download and
save the articles to your computer and then view them with your own word processor.
1. Korean EFL Students’ Three Major Vocabulary Learning Strategies
Seong Man Park, Canada
2. Why is Content and Language Integrated Learning (CLIL) Humanistic?
Y.L. Teresa Ting, Italy
3. Written Corrective Feedback: The Parameters and the Opinions
Wayne E. Arnold, US
4. A Chronic Medical Condition: An Allergy To Thinking And The Entertaining of Ideas
Feride Hekimgil, Turkey
5. Testing in the Teaching-Learning Process. Part One
Consuela Popa, Romania