To allow you to choose how to view the articles, we have prepared them in two formats.
The first format allows you to view the articles online as web pages. The second format (rich text format) allows you to download and
save the articles to your computer and then view them with your own word processor.
1. Psychology and ELT: Humour: ‘…It’s not a laughing matter…’
Nick Michelioudakis, Greece
2. Laughter is a Serious Business
Danny Singh, UK
3. Learners’ Motivation of Studying English and Contrastive Teaching Methodology
Boryana T. Ruzhekova-Rogozherova, Bulgaria
4. Does Field of Study Influence EFL Learning Process: A Case of Humanities and Engineering Students
Saeedeh Karbalaee Kamran, Iran
5. Extension of English Education Provided in English Villages Back to Elementary School English Classrooms in Taiwan
Grace Chin-Wen Chien, Taiwan
6. How to Blend Face-to-Face Delivery with Online Tutoring
Jill Margerison, Australia
7. The Heart of the Matter: Social Media and the Teacher/Student Relationship
Lou Spaventa, US
8. Some ESL Learners Are Always Silent: Is Silence Golden For Them?
Amlanjyoti Sengupta, India
9. Winning Hearts and Engaging Minds through Inspirational Content
Hadi Farjami, Iran