To allow you to choose how to view the articles, we have prepared them in two formats.
The first format allows you to view the articles online as web pages. The second format (rich text format) allows you to download and
save the articles to your computer and then view them with your own word processor.
1. Psychology and ELT: Growing. ‘My Greatest Mistake’
Nick Michelioudakis, Greece
2. A Plea for More PowerPoint-Assisted Language Courseware
Caroline de Schaetzen, Belgium
3. Mime, Metaphor and the Wildness of Words
Robert McNeer, Italy
4. Why is English the ‘International Language’?
Michael Foy, UK
5. Looking into the Closet: Worn-Out Jackets; New T-shirts! or An Evaluative Analysis of the Current Syllabi for TEFL
Mohammad Amerian, Iran
6. Corrective Feedback and Classroom Implications
Zeineb Haider, Libya
7. Don’t Do Anything For Students That They Can Do For Themselves
Alexander Case, Korea
8. 21st Century EFL: Enhancing the Communicative Approach
Maria R. Coady, USA and Maryna Tsehelska, Ukraine
9. A Farewell to EFL
Paul Bress, UK